abre los ojos

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

ticktock

Lunes, Nobyembre 03, 2008

new semester, new life, new love...

Good day!

I am preparing myself for school as I'm writing this.

Today is the first day of the second semester in college.

I just miss blogging. I miss sharing my stories. I've had a very hectic schedule last semester, and I hope I'll be having another loaded semester now. Being busy is fun. It takes you away from unimportant worldly matters and focus on things at hand.

I already found him. ^_^ We're celebrating our first month on Wednesday, and I hope to celebrate our relationship for years to come. Details later.

The sun shines brightly today, I hope I'll have a very happy day (I know It'll be happy because I'm with him. Hehe.)

I'm living, loving and enjoying my life. I hope you do to, or try to at least be that. ^_^

Ciao! Later then...

1 komento:

wanderingcommuter ayon kay ...

goodluck sa new sem!!!

i miss school